- M.B.B.S., first class, from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, year 2005
- M.D., first class, from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, year 2009
- DM from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PRIMER), Chandigarh, year 2013
Dr. Vishal Manharlal Jogi (M.B.B.S., MD, DM NEUROLOGY)
DESCRIPTION OF RESIDENCY
M.D. MEDICINE (2006-2009)
The M P Shah medicalcollege and multidisciplinary Guru Gobind singh hospital is a referral center in Saurashtra region of Gujarat state. The hospital has indoor capacity of 1500 beds.
Medicine department constituted of 6 Units with residents getting regular rotation in each unit. Facilities included emergency services, ICU, CCU and comprehensive care of indoor patients.
Dissertation: Comparison between urinary spot albumin:creatinine ratio and 24 hour urine albumin for detection of microalbuminuria in patients with diabetes mellitus and hypertension.
D.M. NEUROLOGY (2011-2013)
PGIMER, Chandigarh is a tertiary referral center in Northern India serving the states in North and Northwest India.
Neurology OPD services has footfall of 400-600 patients per OPD – New cases in range of 100-150 and follow up cases in range of 300-400.
Specialty Clinics/OPD under Neurology – Refractory Epilepsy Clinic and CNS Infection Disease Clinic
Neurology Indoor admission services is served by 50 bed ward.
Comprehensive Stroke Program with facilities for iv thrombolysis, intra-arterial thrombolysis and mechanical thrombolysis are available
Comprehensive Epilepsy Program for Refractory Epilepsy and Epilepsy surgery is undertaken with support of Neurosurgical and Neuroradiological services.
Neurophysiological test done include – Routine EEG, Video EEG, Polysomnography, NCS, EMG & Evoked Potentials
Neurosonology lab is equipped with both Duplex Ultrasound and TCD (Trans Cranial Doppler)
Facilities of Botulinum toxin application for movement disorders, spasticity, chronic headache, hyperhidrosis, hypersalivation and intractable facial pain is available.
Dissertation: Clinical and Radiological Profile of Patients with Retinal Migraine.
DESCRIPTION OF Previous JOB
Ex-Assistant Professor in Department of Medicine in MP Shah Medical College Jamnagar.
Has worked as full time Consultant Neurologist at Shalby Hospital, SG Highway and Krishna-Shalby Hospital, Ghuma for 1 year (Feb 2014 – Feb 2015).
- FINE – Neuro-ophthalmology and Neruo-otology conference 2012, Agra
- SOS (Strike Out Stroke) 2012, Chandigarh
- DNCNO (National Conference of Neuro-Ophthalmology) 2013, Chandigarh
- Neurology Residents’ Review Course 2013,Chennai
- Controversies in Neurology2013, Delhi
RESEARCH AND PAPERS
- Optimal achieved blood pressure in acute intracerebral hemorrhage: INTERACT2, Neurology 2015
- Chronic meningitis in systemic lupus erythematosus: An unusual etiology. Ann Indian Acad Neurol. 2014
- Rapid blood-pressure lowering in patients with acute intracerebral hemorrhage, as INTERACT2 investigator, N Engl J Med. 2013
- Unsual Clinical Features Of Miller-Fisher Syndrome: Case Report, Internet Journal of Neurology, 2010
Dr. Vishal Jogi has completed his neurology training from prestigious PGIMER (Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research), Chandigarh which has world renowned Neurology Department.